March 4, 2006 Goulds Powder Rip: (17 Photos)
17. This week after a rainy and overall disappointing winter we finally had another awesome snowstorm, this time without any rain! Unfortunately for most of the crew (myself included), Bill and Todd were the only ones able to get out and enjoy it!
16. This fresh dump of snow came with high winds, so tall snow drifts were common place everywhere but especially along the edges of open fields in the Goulds.
15. Bill loaded up his Yamaha RX1 and Todd his REV 500ss and headed to out to tear up every snow drift they could find.
11. Todd was getting used to and really enjoying the soft landings offered by the amazing suspension and chassis of the Skidoo REV platform.
1. Finally with darkness setting in the boys called it a day and headed for home.
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith