January 8, 2005 Goulds Rip: (24 Photos)
24. 2004 closed out with great snow conditions, the wonderful winter season continued as the new year arrived bringing cold temperatures and more snow.
23. Most of the crew got out this beautiful sunny Saturday for another run in the Goulds, for some it was their first run of the year.
21. Maffer was riding his freshly painted Scandic Project Stealth 503, Bill was riding his Yamaha V-Max 700, while Todd, Sooley, French and I were sporting our usual rides.
20. We spent the day logging flight time off some nice natural jumps in the Goulds, and skipping water on a few unfrozen rivers to access more the fields.
8. Later in the day we met up with Jimmy, Doyle, Harve and Harding who were up to the same antics we were and came along as we continued our rip.
1. It was a great day and we rode until the sun went down before finally heading home.
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith