January 8, 2005 Goulds Rip: (24 Photos)
24. This has been a very rare winter by East Coast standards as we've been riding snowmobiles since November, 2004. This wonderful winter continued into 2005 with great even better snow conditions and cold temperatures.
23. Just about the whole crew got out this beautiful sunny Saturday for another run in the Goulds, for some it was their first run of the year. Todd, Sooley, Bill, Maffer, myself and French rounded out today's Shed-Headz crew.
21. Maffer was riding his freshly painted Scandic - Project Stealth 503, Bill was riding his Yamaha V-Max 700, while Todd, Sooley, French and I were sporting our usual rides.
20. We spent the day logging flight time off some nice natural jumps in the Goulds and skipping water on a few open rivers to access more the fields.
8. Later in the day we met up with Jimmy, Doyle, Harve and Harding who were up to the same antics as ourselves and tagged along as we continued our rip.
1. It was a great day and we rode until the sun went down before finally heading home.
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith