Oct 16-22, 2019 Benjamin's 1st Visit to NL (43 Photos)
43. This month Steve, Kailee and little Benjamin made the long journey from their home in Yellowknife, NWT all the way to our home in Torbay. This was Benjamin's first visit to NL since he arrived into the world last year. We were so exited to have all of them home and to take Benjamin around touring the sites of St. John's!
39. Since they got in late (or early morning depends how you look at it!) we all slept in a bit before enjoying a late breakfast. Benjamin didn't mind at all as it helped with the time difference!
37. Our first stop was to see Benjamin's Great Nanny Snow so they could meet for the very first time!
36. On Thursday we got up and headed to the Pumpkin Patch at Lester's Farm on Brookfield Road. We had an awesome afternoon playing in the pumpkins and visiting all the animals at the petting farm!
17. That evening we had a kick ass steak & moose sausage BBQ with all the fixings.
16. Benjamin got a real kick out of watching Boomer, our black cat, chase the red laser pointer dot!
14. Friday morning we hit up the Farmer's Market and later the Avalon Mall to check out some sales and deals!
13. Saturday we brought Benjamin to Signal Hill for his first visit of this historic landmark.
10. It was an absolutely beautiful day, unusually not very windy and not too cold!
9. After signal hill we stopped by Toys-R-Us so Steve & Kailee could check out options for Benjamin's next car seat.
8. They weren't inside long before Benjamin dirtied his diaper and was promptly reunited with them! LoL
6. If your in a town with a Princess Auto, you simply can't not go to Princess Auto!
4. On Sunday we headed out over the highway to visit Grampy Smith and Grandma Iris in Bay Roberts.
3. We had an excellent visit with them & Great Aunt Debbie & Great Uncle Gary with a full cooked dinner on the menu.
2. One of my most favourite pics!
1. The week went by way too quick as is always the case when having so much fun. We truly enjoyed our week with family that we truly don't get to see often enough. Until next time friends!
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith