April 1, 2014 Blizzard Warning: (5 Photos)
5. Well its April 1st, but the forecast was no April Fools Joke!
4. Spring may officially here according to the calendar, but Old Man Winter had other plans this week.
3. One last winter storm, commonly referred as Shelia's Brush arrived with a vengeance dumping nearly 40cm of snow in the city.
2. The Snow coupled with high winds made for big drifts, some on the Witless Bay line are towering well above vehicles passing through!
1. My trusty Honda 9/28 snowblower which has been a life saver living in Mount Pearl once again made quick work of the heavy spring snow clearing mine and a few neighbors driveways in a couple short hours.
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith