January 29, 2012 Goulds Sled Rip: (10 Photos)
10. Well now it is the end of January, and we still do not have much snow. By now most of the crew had our sleds ready so we took advantage of a beautiful sunny Sunday and headed to the Goulds for a small, rock/stump free run. My 1997 Renegade project is still alive, this year I installed a new windshield, battery, and thumb warmer switch.
9. Sooley is riding his 2009 REVxp Renegade 800, Bill his 2010 Nytro XTX,
8. Todd had his 2010 REV XRS all fixed after replacing the lower control arm after last weeks ride,
6. French had his 2009 Nytro XTX, and Justin French just picked up a 2009 Nytro XTX and was joining us for his first ride.
5. Long showed up with his wicked Track Equipped 2010 Grizzly 700.
2. We didn't go far as the snow cover wasn't great. The roads were generally in great shape, rarely clicking the carbides off stones, the fields were covered, and there was deeper snow around some of the sides of the fields.
1. Luckily the bogs were frozen well so we managed to get over to Northern Pond road for a look. All in all we got in 80 kilometres, cured the first ride itch, didn't break anything, and had an awesome day.
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith