September 13, 2008 Frenchs Skeet Shoot: (17 Photos)
17. Well the time has come and Mark French is soon tying the knot with his Fiancé Heather.
16. Mark wasn't interested in a traditional downtown stag party so we picked up a bunch of ammunition (over 1300 rounds of 12 gauge target load shells) and 12 cases of clay targets and headed to an unused gravel pit on Northern Pond Road for a day skeet shooting.
15. Most of our crew showed up as well as many of Mark's family members.
14. We had a couple spring operated throwers as well as a couple hand throwers, the crew taking turns throwing and shooting.
2. 1,350 rounds of ammo & 9 shooters equalled one awesome afternoon!!!
1. The remainder of the evening was hosted graciously by Mr. French at his home in St. Phillip's where we had a BBQ, few games of pool and a few brew, everyone had a great time.
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith