June 1998 Sooley Cabin Camp Day '98: (19 Photos)
19. Camp Day '98 was a Summer Cabin Trip that was long planned and really looked forward to by the crew. Long before the days of ATV's and skidoos, it was pretty much a little bit of work followed by a whole lot of party type weekend!
18. This was back in the day of Huge cabin trips, the whole Tim Horton's Crew plus pretty well anyone else who frequeented Tim's was here for a good 'ol time.
17. At the time I was working night shift in our family business, I came of a 4 day string 12 hour night shifts, came home, loaded up, picked up the crew, and headed West to Whitbourne to the Sooley Cabin.
16. By afternoon I passed out, sleep deprived but recharging for the evenings festivities.
15. Recharged and ready to go!
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith