September 1997 Roger's Cabin Labor Day: (31 Photos)
31. This was our second summer of Cabin trips to Roger's Cabin at Nine Island Pond off the Roche's Line. My first ever trip to this cabin was the weekend following our high school graduation the previous spring in 1996.
30. I loaded up our new (at the time) 1997 work pickup with the Honda 50, lawn chairs, lawn mower, inflatable zodiac, big stereo, lawnmower, tools etc to celebrate the Labor Day Holiday weekend with work, play and good times!
29. No cabin trip is a trip without tunes!
28. And Booze! Beer, Singapore Sling & Voodoo Zombie made the short list at the store. We probably brought food too, not sure though LoL.
27. With the lawnmower we managed to cut down all the grass, weeds and scrub brush to really clean up all round the cabin.
26. With a lot of rain in the forecast and a relatively small cabin we tarped in the patio to give us a lot more space for the holiday weekend.
25. Sooley brought his old chainsaw and the two of us managed to fix the wharf up from being a catastrophe to only a mild death trap.
23. Sooley sporting typical Sooley bandaged fingers from nearly chopping them off with his old McCulloch chainsaw while working on the wharf. Tangly as a bag of cats, some things never change!!! LoL
22. A BBQ at the cabin is pretty much a staple for a bunch of young fella's who still live at home and don't cook!
19. Roger trying out the old Honda 50.
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith