September 25, 2005 Marine Park Show: (38 Photos)
38. This weekend, the Newfoundland Off-road Vehicle Association www.NOVA4x4.com held its second annual off-road show at Marine Park in Pouch Cove.
37. It was a great event featuring highly modified 4x4 Jeeps and Trucks on many different obstacles including a rock crawling demonstration;
32. A tricky, steep, and very muddy Hill Climb;
25. and a 4x4 tug of war.
23. Of course all the action eventually led to some carnage, especially during the tug of war. There were side axles, drive shafts and transfer cases splitting to pieces all afternoon.
18. Another feature of the show included a ramp session with the NL Extremez dirt bike crew.
11. Bennett ATV was on hand and launched a couple Seadoo's in the pond.
8. Then the NL Extremez crew joined in skimming the pond on dirtbikes.
4. After a little prodding Bennett hauled a Polaris Snowmobile out of the truck to skim the pond as well.
2. Crew member Steve Long took part in the show with his lifted Mazda 4x4 pickup, and Sooley rode Bennett's sled across the pond from beach to beach.
1. It was a fantastic event and was even featured on the NTV news.
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith