September 2, 2005 Tors Cove Labor Day: (39 Photos)
39. Labour Day Weekend was spent once again at Maffer and Chrissy's Cabin in Tors Cove, and as usual it was a heck of a time.
38. Maffer, Sooley, Bill, Adam, French and I arrived Friday afternoon and got everything unloaded and ready for the weekend.
37. That night we had a fire in the pit on back of the cabin and enjoyed a few beverages.
29. Later in the pouring rain we had a midnight run to investigate the lights and sirens of fire trucks. A cabin further out the road was totally engulfed in flames, it was a total loss but fortunately no one was injured. Thanks to Adam for being our Designated Driver!
28. Of course we were well and truly soaked by the time we got back to the cabin.
25. Saturday was spent riding the bikes, and having a time. French had brand new 26" Mudzilla Tires installed on his Foreman to try out, which we did and found them fantastic!
23. At one point Maffer took my bike for a run in the nearby bog hole and managed to flip it over completely submersing himself in the murky mess.
21. He looked like a cave man when he came out, lost his glasses, but was otherwise uninjured!
14. The girls came up Saturday afternoon, we had a BBQ supper and another awesome bon fire that evening.
1. Once again another awesome weekend was had at Maffer and Chrissy's in Tors Cove!
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith