October, 2005 Tors Cove Shed Building: (15 Photos)
15. There was definitely a need for additional storage at Maffer & Chrissy's cabin in Tors Cove so Maffer decided to build a shed to store kindling, propane tanks, generator, BBQ, etc.
14. He picked up the materials and over the course of a week or so we built most of the shed in sections long before at his home in Paradise.
13. Friday evening Sooley, French and Maffer arrived at the cabin and worked well into the night getting the base in place and walls put up.
12. The next day the boys got the trusses in place, sheeted over the roof and started the siding.
5. Once again they worked well into the evening and completed most of the vinyl siding.
1. Sunday they framed out and fabricated a door and called it a weekend. The roof still needs to be shingled which we will take care of on a future cabin trip. At least now we have sensible secure storage space at the cabin.
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith