May 24, 2006 Tors Cove Cabin Trip: (24 Photos)
24. With summer officially here just about all of the Shed-Headz crew headed to Maffer and Chrissy's cabin in Tors Cove to celebrate the holiday weekend.
23. No cabin trip is complete without a few brew around the bonfire as we got rid of all the old junk from our cabin renovations.
19. Our cabin improvement plans which started last spring continued with the installation of drywall and vapour barrier on the living room ceiling. This replaced the old fire hazard chloroplast sheets which made great fuel for our bonfire!
15. Young Gavin inspecting the new lower kitchen cabinets Ronnie and I built last year.
8. Another evening, another fire!
5. French and I logged a few miles on the bikes taking a run up the pole line behind Mobil which looks like a great place to hunt.
1. Sunday afternoon we loaded up and headed for home. All in all it was a nice slower paced relaxing weekend!
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith