May 24, 2004 Tors Cove Cabin Trip: (33 Photos)
33. Like many previous years this May 24th long weekend was spent at Maffer & Chrissy's cabin in Tors Cove. It was an all hands on deck affair, we got a few repairs completed around the Cabin including the installation of ceramic tile by the front door.
30. While we were off riding ATV's Maffer and Sooley went trouting. I don't think they caught much, but that's not always necessary for a good time!
25. Bill, Long and Adam rented Honda 350 4x4 ATV's, French was riding his 1999 Polaris Sportsman 500 (which was still rocking stock tires), and I had my 1998 Honda Foreman.
22. We did quite a few runs, Bill found out that by shifting on the Rev limiter he could easily keep up with French on his 500cc Polaris. We had lots of stucks too!
15. On one adventure we all managed to get buried on one particularly tangly section of Pole Line, luckily not all at the same time.
13. Even my 27" Blackwaters didn't make my Foreman 450 immune to getting well and truly planted in the bog!
7. Saturday night we had an awesome BBQ supper followed by a few beers and a bonfire in the old fire pit in front of the cabin.
1. All in all it was another deadly May 24 holiday weekend at the cabin. Lots of gas and logs burnt, good food and good times!
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith