March 27, 2004 Run - St. Phillip's to Town: (11 Photos)
11. This morning Sooley, French, and Bill met at French's house in St. Phillip's for a snowmobile run from there to town. Leaving from French's house they headed up Hogan's pond connecting with a bunch of trails in the area.
10. Sooley was riding the good ol' 340 Enticer, Bill his '97 Vmax 700, and French his '04 Venture 700 touring.
9. Along the way the boys found a few areas to jump and fool around, Sooley got air on the old Enticer, and promptly broke off a rear bogy wheel.
2. Unfortunately this meant the track wouldn't stay properly tensioned so the guys took a run to Atlantic Recreation on sleds for a new wheel.
1. Great way to spend a Sunny Saturday in fresh fallen snow!
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith