Feb. 28, 2004 Sooley Cabin Ice Fishing: (6 Photos)
6. Just a couple short weeks ago we were at the Sooley family cabin for our annual winter trip. Like every other year we set a few fishing lines and did pretty good catching trout.
5. When Dad & uncle Azzie asked me to go ice fishing I suggested going back to the pond by Sooley's Cabin as the fishing there is usually pretty good.
4. Thankfully my plan came together and we managed to catch a few really nice trout!
3. Maffer and Sooley joined us later in the day, just in time for a cook-up in our new top of the pond fire pit.
1. It was a great sunny day, our sleds ran well, we caught some trout, had a cook up in our new fire pit, and overall had a fantastic day.
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith