February 4, 2007 Sooley Cabin Ice Fishing: (21 Photos)
21. This weekend Sooley, Maffer, French, Adam and I headed to Sooley's Cabin for a day Ice Fishing.
20. With a recent small snowfall ruined by rain (an increasingly dirty word in the middle of Winter) we left the sleds home and used the old Enticers to travel up the the pond.
15. It was a nice day in the country, sunny skies in the morning turned to flurries in the afternoon. We had another great boil up in our campfire clearing.
11. French brought Moose prepared in cans (as opposed to bottles) which I thought was ideal for cooking over an open fire!
1. All in all it was a great day, looking forward to the annual cabin trip in less than 2 weeks!
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith