February 4, 2007 Sooley Cabin Ice Fishing: (21 Photos)
21. This weekend Sooley, Maffer, French, Adam and I headed to Sooley's Cabin for a day Ice Fishing.
20. With a recent small snowfall ruined by rain (an increasingly more common but dirty word in the middle of Winter) we left our sleds home and used the old Enticers to travel up the the pond.
15. It was a really nice day in the woods, sunny skies in the morning turned to flurries in the afternoon. We had another great boil up in our top of the pond fire pit clearing.
11. French brought cans of Moose prepared by his hunting crew last Fall (same as bottled moose) which I thought was ideal for cooking over an open fire!
1. All in all it was a great day, we are all really looking forward to the annual cabin trip in less than 2 weeks!
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith