Feb 12, 2005 Sooley Cabin Ice Fishing: (23 Photos)
23. Every year we try to get out for at least one ice fishing adventure and with beautiful sunny skies in the forecast French, Sooley, and I headed to the Sooley Cabin near Whitbourne to spend a day on the pond.
19. We arrived at the cabin and got the two Enticers running, I was going to use my Invader that I dropped up to the cabin last weekend, but sometime over the previous week it developed a fuel leak as my new fuel lines became rock hard and cracked.
18. Making a mental note for parts to bring to on our big cabin trip next weekend we hopped on the two Enticers and headed up the pond to bore a few holes.
15. Later that day we enjoyed a great cook up in our fire pit clearing and even managed to catch a few trout.
9. Damn fine catch indeed!
1. The old Enticers ran well and we enjoyed our day under beautiful sunny skies.
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith