April 29, 2006 Gravel Pit Skeet Shooting: (10 Photos)
10. With winter over, snow melted and summer on the way the Shed-Headz Crew headed out to a gravel pit on Northern Pond Road to break a few clay targets and enjoy the scent of gun powder in the air.
9. The gravel pit is not in operation this time of year and provides a great safe backdrop for rifle shooters so its very safe for shotgun shooters.
8. Maffer, Sooley, French, Justin and I spent the afternoon breaking as many of the three boxes of clays as we could. Technically they all broke when they hit the ground!
7. French's Browning BPS pump action 12gauge shotgun sure got a workout that day as it was the only firearm owned by the crew at that time!
4. Even Justin managed to break a few!
1. I don't know who the best shot was, and not surprisingly we couldn't come to a consensus!
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith