April 25, 2004 Goulds Last Run of the Year: (5 Photos)
5. Well there will be a lot less 1989 Enticer riding for sledsooley from this date forward. The tired 340cc, air cooled, 2" suspension travel - back breaker has been replaced by Sooley's latest acquisition, a 1997 Skidoo Mach1 700cc triple with a lot better suspension. It may be heavy, but its powerful and comfortable.
4. It's very late in the season for East Coast riding but luckily for Sooley mother nature answered his voodoo snow dance and dropped one last snowfall for the year. This allowed him and Bill to get a test ride in before storing the sled for the summer.
3. That morning they loaded up the new Mach1 and Bill's '97 Yamaha Vmax 700 and headed to the Goulds to ride on the patchy snow cover on the fields.
2. Like early in the season, this is a pretty safe place to test a sled as there are very few rocks/obstacles in the middle of the fields.
1. They had a great afternoon, Sooley loved the power and comfort of the new machine. Look out Winter '04-'05!!!
Copyright © 2011 Michael Smith